Wednesday 20 March 2013

Pick A Song

As a assinment, we have to pick a song by a Candain artist and present it with other people and sing it together.
The song that I think we should do for it is called You Can't by Jason and The Diatonics.

The reaons why I think we should do this song is because it is a little different from our other songs. The other songs are a little more upbeat. But this song is more flowing then the rest.
The song has many verses that have messages. I also think we should do this song because the artist is Canadian and not may people know this artist so I think it'll be good for people to experience a new singer.
I also think we should do this song because then some of our other songs have different verses and words/lyrics then the rest. Like our other songs are a little more rock verses and this is more Country and it might be a little of a challenge to sing whch I think might be good.
Here is the song that I think we should do:

No comments:

Post a Comment