Thursday 4 April 2013

Weekly Question #2 ~ April 4th-11th

Nobody replied in the last weekly post,  so hopefully this time some more people will!  If I get some comments I will post all the comments that I got so everybody can see them!

Here is the weekly question:
What is the capital of Hungary?

How to answer this question:
Like you're a hipster,  but remember not to be too silly and to make it readable!

BONUS QUESTION:  How did you get your answer?  Remember to always record your sources!

WARNING: You may need to do some research for this!! but it gives you a chance to practice!!




7 comments:

  1. The capital of Hungary is Budapest.
    I got my info by searching it up on google the moment I saw the question.
    Sources:
    -http://tinyurl.com/cqos6g7
    And Fi go to my blog to see the chords to Ordinary Day!!
    -Fin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fin for commenting on my blog, You are the first one to comment on this question. You are right, the capital of Hungary is Budepest.

    ReplyDelete